Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Supplement (90 ct.)
Phillips’ Colon Health Probiotics, 90 Count
- The only leading brand of probiotic with a proprietary blend of 3 of the most beneficial strains of good bacteria
- Contains Lactobacillus gasseri KS-13 to support nutrient absorption and lactose digestion
- Contains Bifodbacterium bifidum G9-1 to help guard against occasional intestinal disturbances
- Contains Bifidobacterium longum MM-2 to help keep your digestive system running smoothly, while supporting your overall immune system
From the Manufacturer
Phillips' Colon Health is formulated with a probiotic blend to:
- Help replenish good bacteria in your digestive tract to promote overall digestive health*
- Help with occasional constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating*
- Help support immune health*
3 Types of Good Bacteria
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Bifodobacterium bifidum
- Bifodobacterium longum
Lactobacillus and Bifodobacterium are the most studied bacteria for digestive health and closely resemble the body's natural good bacteria.
- The colon is an important part of your digestive system? It houses the largest number of bacteria in your body to support digestive and immune health.*
- It's important to have a balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract, which can be negatively impacted by factors such as diet and travel. Probiotics can help support digestive health* by helping maintain the balance of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
What are probitoics?
Probiotics are live microorganisms that are similar to beneficial bacteria that live naturally in your digestive tract. When taken daily, probiotics can help support digestive and immune health*. You may think of bacteria as something harmful to your body, but it's important to have a balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract.
How do probiotics work?
Your digestive tract acts as a host to good bacteria. Probiotics can help supplement the good bacteria in your digestive tract. When taken on a daily basis, Phillips' Colon Health can help support digestive health*.
Why take a probiotic?
Common lifestyle factors such as age, diet, health status and stress can change the balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract. Taking a probiotic helps add or replensih good bacteria to help with problems such as occasional constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating*. Since 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract, a healthy digestive tract can also help support immune health*.
How do I choose a probiotic?
Choose a probiotic with the two most common and most studied types of bacteria known as Lactobacillus and Bifodobacterium, with an expiration date as opposed to a manufactured date and from a trusted, responsible company. Phillips' has been in the digestive health business for over 140 years, is backed by Bayer and we stand behind the benefits and safety of our products.