Knorr Beef Bouillon (35.3 oz.)
Knorr Beef Bouillon
- 35.3 oz.
From the Manufacturer
Knorr Beef Granulated Bouillon
- Granulated mix blends flavors of beef, onion, parsley, and spices
- Adds authentic Knorr flavor
- Made with natural flavors
- Fat free & cholesterol free
- Enhance the flavor of soups, stews, tacos, ground beef, and any beef dishes
Enhances Dishes with Rich Beef Flavor
Knorr Granulated Beef Flavor Bouillon is a granulated mix blending flavors of beef, onion, parsley, and spices. Add the authentic Knorr flavor to all your beef dishes with this versatile product that is made with natural flavors and is fat free and cholesterol free. Use Knorr Granulated Beef Flavor Bouillon to enhance flavor in any recipe, like the delicious Bistec de Res, as well as in other types of dishes like soups, stews, tacos, ground beef, and other beef dishes.
Discover Knorr Granulated BouillonWith the full line of Knorr Granulated Bouillons in your pantry, you'll be prepared to add delicious flavor to any recipe. Available flavors include Chicken, Tomato, Beef, and Low-Sodium Chicken.
History of KnorrThe Knorr brand was founded in 1838 when Carl Heinrich Knorr recognized the need for quickly prepared, nutritious meals. He went to extraordinary lengths to create an innovative process to retain nutritional value while cutting down cook time. Now, Knorr has become an international brand reaching more than 320 million people daily through side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups, baking bags, seasonings, and dressings. Today, Knorr products are sold in more than 80 countries.
Package ContentsKnorr BeefGranulated Bouillon, 2.2 lbs.
Bistec de ResIngredients
- 1 tablespoon Knorr Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. steak, flattened to 1/4 inch thick, approx. 8 pieces
- 3 oil tablespoons
1. Sprinkle Knorr Beef Flavor Bouillon on your steaks on both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-high frying pan.
3. Add the steaks in batches and sauté for 40 seconds on each side or to the desired cooking point. (Make sure not to overcook so the meat is still juicy).
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes