From the Manufacturer
Knorr Chicken Granulated Bouillon
- Granulated mix blending flavors of chicken, onion, parsley, and spices
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Made with all natural flavors
- Enhance the flavor of soups, stews, sauces, rice, vegetables, pastas, and any chicken dishes
Enhances Dishes with Rich Chicken Flavor
Turn up the flavor in your chicken dishes with this versatile Knorr Chicken Granulated Bouillon. Use it to enhance flavor in any recipe, like the delicious Chicken Milanese, as well as in other types of dishes like soups, stews, sauces, rice, vegetables, pastas, and other chicken dishes.
Discover Knorr Granulated BouillonWith the full line of Knorr Granulated Bouillons in your pantry, you’ll be prepared to add delicious flavor to any recipe. Available flavors include Chicken, Tomato, Beef, and Low-Sodium Chicken.
History of KnorrThe Knorr brand was founded in 1838 when Carl Heinrich Knorr recognized the need for quickly prepared, nutritious meals. He went to extraordinary lengths to create an innovative process to retain nutritional value while cutting down cook time. Now, Knorr has become an international brand reaching more than 320 million people daily through side dishes, bouillons, sauces, gravies, soups, baking bags, seasonings, and dressings. Today, Knorr products are sold in more than 80 countries.
Package ContentsKnorr Chicken Granulated Bouillon, 2.2 lbs.
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-inch-thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Combine Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well; set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cook and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
TIP: To bake, preheat oven to 425°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on pan, then lightly spray with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Spice up your bread crumb coating with these easy stir in ideas. Stir desired amount into your bread crumbs to add delicious flavor:
- Parmesan cheese and garlic powder
- Cumin and cinnamon
- Chopped cilantro and lime zest
- Chipotle chili powder
- Ground almonds for extra crunch
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes