Goya Red Kidney Beans (15.5 oz. ea., 8 pk.)
- Ready to eat right out of the can
- Loaded with protein and fiber
- Essential ingredient in chili, stews and bean salads
- Creates a unique combination when mixed with black beans and chick peas
Goya Red Kidney Beans
Bright, plump and tender, Goya Red Kidney Beans are a classic ingredient for soups, salads and chili. Because they're so healthful and nutritious, they're enjoyed all over the world as a side dish. You can even use them to make a classic Caribbean dish—red beans and rice—by adding a few other flavorful seasonings. No matter how you cook them, the result is a delicious, low-fat complement to any meal.
Goya Foods remains firm in its goal of being the brand of choice for authentic Latin cuisine while retaining its family-oriented approach to its consumers and its roots in the culinary traditions of Hispanic communities throughout the world.
- 3-year shelf life
- Easy-open lid eliminates the need for a can opener