Emergen-C Variety Flavor Pack (90 ct.)
Emergen-C Variety Pack
1000 mg Vitamin C
From the Manufacturer
Emerge restored. Emerge replenished. Emerge fortified.
Emergen-C® is packed with B vitamins, antioxidants, electrolytes plus more vitamin C than 10 oranges^. With 20+ varieties of our vitamin supplement drink mixes to choose from--emerge and see the difference.
- Energy: 7 B vitamins including B₁, B₂, B₃, B₅, B₆, B₉, and B₁₂ enhance energy naturally* without caffeine.
- Electrolytes: Great for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration.*
- Immune Support: 1,000 mg of Vitamin C plus other antioxidants, Zinc and Manganese, support your immune system.*
- Vitamin C is essential in maintaining a healthy immune system, and is critical to the formation of collagen, a structural protein that supports the skin and internal organs.*
- Zinc is crucial to the immune system. It helps maintain white blood cell activity, and helps support antioxidant protection.*
Manganese is an essential trace mineral needed for healthy skin, bone, and cartilage formation.*
- Thiamin (B1) plays a key role in the body's metabolic cycle for generating energy; helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates; and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.*
- Riboflavin (B2) is critical in breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so your body can use them for energy and repair.*
- Niacin (B3) is a component of coenzymes that are involved in producing energy and building larger molecules such as fatty acids and some life-sustaining hormones.*
- Vitamin B6 plays a role in forming energy-rich compounds and niacin, red blood cell and fat metabolism, nervous system functions, and modulation of hormones. Vitamin B6 is an important dietary nutrient because the body cannot make it.*
- Folic Acid (B9) produces healthy effects in the body and cells by functioning with enzymes. Folic acid works with two other B vitamins, B12 & B6, to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid, in the blood.*
- Vitamin B12 is used in helping metabolize food for energy and making healthy red blood cells. Healthy red blood cells help carry oxygen to cells.*
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) is an essential nutrient. A form of pantothenic acid is used in the body to help generate energy from fat, carbohydrates, and proteins.*
Electrolytes and energy metabolism minerals
- Calcium supports hydration, muscle function, and also plays a critical role in the electrical conduction system of the heart.*
- Magnesium supports hydration and muscle function. Over three hundred enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.*
- Sodium supports hydration, nerve and muscle function, and blood pH.*
- Potassium supports hydration and is especially important for normal muscle contraction.*
- Phosphorus is an essential element used in the body as a structural component and participates in energy production and storage.*
- Ages 14 and up, one (1) packet daily.
- Empty contents into a glass, add 4–6 oz of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water.
- Do not exceed suggested use.