APC Surge Protector, 6' Cord (8 Outlets, 2630 Joules, 2 USB)
APC Surge Protector, 6′ Cord
- 8 Outlets
- 2 USB ports
Be it a lightning strike that destroys a home entertainment center or consistently fluctuating power that degrades the performance and shortens the life of your electronics - surges, lightning, and other power disturbances can have a devastating impact on the valuable electronics you rely on every day.
The P8U2 uses state-of-the-art circuitry to protect sensitive electronic equipment from dangerous power surges and multiple surge events - even lightning. Its eight outlets and two USB charging ports allow you to power multiple devices simultaneously while keeping them protected during the process. The P8U2 also offers transformer block spacing for four outlets, so you can connect bulky transformers without covering other outlets.
The noise filter of the P8U2 surge protector/charger reduces Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to block line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lock-ups ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
The P8U2 has been tested and approved to work safely by a third-party Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The APC P8U2 surge protector/charger features a building wiring fault LED to warn you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit. The Protection working LED illuminates when the P8U2 is switched on and is supplying conditioned utility power to the outlet. If your SurgeArrest P8U2 has been damaged by a heavy lightning strike or power line surge, APC will replace it free of charge.
- Charge and protect smartphones, tablets, cameras, and all other USB-enabled devices via 2 USB ports
- 2630 Joules
- Flexible rotating power cord & right angle plug for added ease of placement
- EMI/RFI noise filter protects from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, specifically valuable for maintaining audio-video quality
- Surge Protection LED illuminates when the SurgeArrest is switched on and supplying conditioned utility power to the outlet
- Guaranteed surge protection through multi-stage suppression circuitry ensures protection for life
- Lifetime warranty
- $100,000 Equipment Protection